Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Monday, December 31, 2007

Annual BBQ...

its my 2ndary annual BBQ pt again....its a season wer me n my 2ndary gang fren will meet up in 1 of d hses 2 hav an annual pt...well...as usual..had a u can say great time or u can say sux time...ermm...duno how 2 describe...welll d fun part is wer i can meet my old frens and sit 2gether 2 hav our meal....d sux part is wer my old frens are very boring in sense of activities and social....maybe d things they do dun suit me?? well i dun reli noe...tats y im postin tis post 2 fill my emptiness durin d PT...well...tats d onli way i can fill my time while w8in year 2008 to come...still got another 1hr to go...>.<.....anyway...jz wana which all of u hu read tis blog..a Blessed Happy New Year...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erghhh....its really boring though, because our original plan didnt worked out. Lucky you got away early while I had to hold those guys...