Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Thursday, January 10, 2008

its 10 January~

its 10 January...n guess wad???...as usual..in d mornin...went 2 semenyih for lunch..hmm..mor like breakfas+lunch...so i wud call it ..brunch...haha...so...as usual lo...took d 1230 bas n hav my brunch wit kon n jhen...gates didnt went cuz he ald "xing tung" bout d incident happened yesterday.....so after 3 of us had our brunch....v went 2 d bas station 2 w8 for d bas 2 go back 2 uni..but to my surprise...2dae is a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!....therefore...bus schedule had changed....n d next bas back 2 uni is at 6pm...!!!!!!!...gosh...so...bo bian..took taxi back....2.5 ringgit gone again @.@...n 1 mor thing b4 i almos 4get...as 3 of us 2gether wit dennis n leong head our way 2 d bas stand 2 w8 for d bas 2 "come"...v saw a lorry tat has a pic of Zhang Dong Liang(Nicholas Teo) on it...well...for a playfull boy like me...of cuz i rush 2 tat lorry n act like im Nic...since im holding a bottle...lols...n volla..jhen snap d pic...n it looks mmm...20% exactly?? with d bottle n d hair style tat is almos similiar 2 it....lols..here is d pic below...~




well..tats d mornin part...for d night part.....

jhen,kon,van and alice came 2 gates room...cuz i was there 2 giv me my present....gosh...didnt expect even after my birthday ..i still receive my present @.@....lols...thx!!!....below is d shirt i receive..=D


Front

Back...

yea...looks big and actualy its big...its XL size...i was shock when i 1st c it was XL...but when i put it on...it jz fit me...hmm..wonder y..o.o!.....maybe due 2 my tyre...>.<...im FAT!!!..gosh....

lols....

No comments: