Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Friday, February 15, 2008

2 Greatest Gift

back 2 blogging again...@ . @.... well FYI...will update d previos events n post as soon as i hav d time...4 tis post..i feel it is a very special post 2 me..there 4 i post tis 1st...=D

yes...as wad d title is written...i had my 2nd greatest gift as a Christian life...
1st greatest gift for me is of cuz...Jesus died on the Cross 4 me n wash away my sin 2008 yrs ago....and now im had been forgiven..wee..FREEDOM!!!...as wad d popular equation says...
1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4Given

well 4 d 2nd gift..is tat i received it on d 15 Feb 2008...yes...its d day after Valentine...well...can take tis as a pre-gift??? haha....4 tis gift...i prefer it 2 remain secret due 2 sum reason...xP... but will expose it when d time is suitable...=D...

look 4ward 4 mor post in future =D....or could i say it pass??? @.@? hahaha....

No comments: