Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Thursday, April 24, 2008

help me~~~!!!

hmmm...wud like 2 blog to release my stress?? or mayb anger?? i duno...but 2dae is kinda a sucky day 4 me...>.<....everythin not goin as usual......well...as usual...got up in d mornin n had breakfas wit kon and gates.....den went 2 tiscra to w8 4 time pass till my quiz time...well...everythin still goin as usual...den i went 4 quiz lo.....oso as usual lo..den went 2 take my test 2 result from Mr.Koh...mm...score quite ok...4 me la...63/100....but not sure isit good or bad for others....well...it varies from each person perspective...some consider scoring 90/100 as good...well some scoring 40/100 as good...but 4 me...63/100 is not bad cuz i didnt quite study well in tis sem...so after getting my result...tot of goin back 2 room to take a nap 1...but den decide 2 find her....duno y...so went 2 her room lo....n sat there n hav my wonderfull lunch...2 breads and a can drink(m broke...so nid 2 take bread as lunch lo)...kinda fill me....den suddenly SW,PW,PY and A decide 2 went for lunch lo...so i oso folo la....went to "hun's pan min" place there 2 eat chicken rice...not bad d chicken rice there....but i ate little cuz im full, and cuz SW belanja me eat...=X....den after tat go back campus lo...n played dota wit PW n SW till 5.....at 5..went 4 basketball as usual...n here is when everythin gone out of my hand...mm..or u can say not so good luck???....my performance for the 6-9pm basketball game kinda sux...even my 10 fingers can count how many balls i scored....was kinda of frust la...so decide 2 release the frust n play till 10pm lo...was kinda tire la....n hungry...n slight headache....so went back room and took my shower....c kon,cel,leo,gat eat their delicious dinner while i eat nothing(pokai ma).....so decide to take magee as dinner lo...>.<....cant imagine if i will take magee for dinner till april ends...gosh...i gona hav magee phobia by then...lols.......n decide 2 go to tiscra cuz gates and kon wanted 2 find secondary info for their report....so accompany them lo....but to my surprise when we are goin 2 tiscra....A said wanted 2 go SA(A= some1 which i dun plan 2 reveal)...but i told A i dun hav lappie as my lappie charger was burnt....at 1st A insist of goin SA 4 some reason...which makes me kinda....hurt la...cuz of some small reason, A went 2 SA n ignore me...but at las decide 2 go tiscra la......was so tire,hungry, headache....good thing A finally go tiscra....if not my volcano reli burst...buay tahan ald......
blog ends here...~..*headaching + filled wit magee + tiring* buais~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comecomecome!
i lent you my adaptor.
hahhaha.