Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally...credits time!!

yay...finally finish my final exam...or oso can say tat my....Foundation is OVER!!!...weee...burn u Halliday..burn burn burn...wakakakakakas.....=X....lols....hmm...tis 3 sem pass kinda fas didnt it??...yea...time passes fas when a person hav fun rit???....yeap....in tis 3 sem...i kinda enjoy my life in uni thx alot 2 all my uni buddy...u guys n gals had made my life in uni a wonderful life...at 1st durin July 07 intake...i tot i was gona b lonely and gona b alone thru out my whole life in uni....but didnt noe tat i get 2 know alot of good frens in jz 2-3 weeks....was kinda surprise and happy about it la...xD...im not lonely after all...hahaha....tis might d la post tat i will post bout foundation i guess...@.@ ... so here i wud like 2 giv a very special thanks to:
1)Gates for supportin me and helpin me thru out the foundations be it studies and alwiz there 2 listen 2 my "frustration"
2)Kon for being a humourous guy thru out d whole foundation...erm..i tink mor like a lame guy?? lols...hahaha.......and las but not least for teachin me and trainin me 2 b a real basketball player...honestly i learn alot of skills from u....thx alot sai-lo...
3)Leong for alwiz playin basketball wit me when kon n gates went 2 play ping pong...wakakaka...
4)Jhen for teachin me hw thru out sem 1 and 2....and las but not least....thx 4 fetchin me out for dinner when u hav a car...thx alot again!
5) Shi Wei for being my "good fren" guardian and alwiz givin words of encouragement to me when i did badly in my test and quizes...
6)Celestia for teachin me durin sem 0....u thruly r d genuis 1...xp
7)Pei Wern for encouragin me and acceptin me...xp...for u guys info....tis is my ...erhem...=p...use ur imagination..=X
8)Alice for lending me adapter for DoTA...xD...hahaha...and oso being blur which gives me some humour...lols....=X...dun angry ya....=X
9)Vanessa for guidin me in ENOElA durin sem 0....
10)Ai Lyn for seldom seeing u...lols....anyway...i noe u r a good gal....n oso hardworking....although i seldom c u...but i can c tat u r tat kind of humourous gal dun u??..haha
11)San san / Soon Ming both of u like twins...do wad oso 2gether ...lols...if u dun say out...ppl tot both of u r twins...so here i wana say thx 4 being so nice 2 me...?...yea...no matter wad..u gals alwiz d neutral 1...haha...
12)Kang Ling for fetchin me out for lunch...haha...and oso being a lame gal which makes u a humourous gal...wakaka.....
13)Jo-Ann for teachin me all sorts of sub...especially Maths....actuali not teach...is i copy onli...but she explain...hahahahaha...
14)Swee Loo for letting me pawn in starcraft...LOLS...but i tink now let u pawn back nia...=X...regret teachin u too much strategy...hahahaha...anyway...thx 4 being a clown tat makes me laugh all d time....especialy ur cuteness...LOL....20 years old look much mor cute den me...PS sia..=X
15)Mr Yeoh for being my personal tutor thru out d whole foundation...i enjoy being ur tutee....hahaha.....can lame wit u...thx kor!...

if i left out any1 here...plz dun b sad...as i said earlier....u guys and gals in University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus Foundation of Engineering July Intake 2007 Chinese Gang had made my uni life a splendid life...

so no matter i left out any1...u guys n gals still does made my life happy.....dan sekali lagi saya ucapkan RIBUAN TERIMA KASIH kepada SEMUA RAKAN saya....

P/S : btw...i made a short video clip for Sem O....if any1 interested...can let me noe...ill try 2 sen it 2 u....it contains pictures of events from Sem O....

tats all for tis post....

las but not least...i jz wana say SORRY 2 any1 tat i had offended be it in Reality or in tis Blog...plz dun keep in heart as Frenship r very important 2 me..i treasure dem...so..tats all...

take care BUDDIES..and

GOD BLESS!

No comments: