Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tags >.>

From Ng Swee Loo and Celestia

Layer 1: On the Outside

Name: Chan Chi Hong aka Jonan / ah chan
Date of birth: 8/1/89
Current status: in relationship
Eye Colour: darkish
Hair Colour: dark + gold(bronze now)
Righty or Lefty: right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage: Chinese with indian skin colour @.@
Fears: lonely and being rejected by frens
My Weaknesses: easy 2 b soft heart

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My Thoughts First Waking Up: y call me wake up so early...let me sleep la!!
My Bedtime: MAPLE MAPLE DOTA DOTA PHONE PHONE
My Most Missed Memory: hanging out wit uni frens...

LAYER 4: MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: burger raja rox!
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla icecream...weee
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino iceblend weee

LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: no...
Curse: depends...
Take a Shower: yea...daily....
Have a Crush: alwiz...now kenot ald...LOLS....
Think You've Been In Love: yes...unless i "cant"
Go To School: yeap...jz over...
Want To Get Married: of cuz..stayin happily ever after wit ur love 1s
Believe In Yourself: yeap...but i have faith in Jesus....
Think Your A Health Freak: no...i wun eat unless im hungry....i will skip my meal if there is computer games...=D

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST

Drank Alcohol: yes...durin annual dinner
Gone To The Mall: oO....of cuz....megamall....MV
Been On Stage:of cuz...almos mthly...playin on stg 4 church
Eaten Sushi: yea....very expensive @.@
Dyed Your Hair: yeap...tats y now my hair sux....too lz 2 comb my hair n its highlighted!

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: yes...mobile phone game...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: nope and wun..i like hu i am now...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: 25
To die : when God says "its time 2 come home"

LAYER 9: IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour: BLUE...angmo
Best Hair Colour: black
Long or Short hair : short
Personality: caring!

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A Minute Ago: blogging la..wad else...thx 2 SL n Celest...i hav 2 type tis tag...
An Hour Ago: on d way back from factory
Hours Ago: working
1 Month Ago: havin exams
YearAgo: duno...too many things i did...

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Jesus
I feel: very cold
I hate: selfish ppl
I hide: weakness
I miss: d time in Sem O
I need: go home now

LAYER 12: TAG 4 PEOPLE
-Pei Wern
-Celestia (no choice...no buddy ald)
-Jhen
-Kleong

No comments: