Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jus a random update @.@

jus another random update since so long din update ald >.>...

finally and officially i finish my work from my dad's office and now am waiting for my sch 2 reopen...wee...countdown countdown.....its like 50days ahead....cant w8 to c my uni frens again...>.<....

actually..., a few days ago...i went back uni to collect my offer letter together with celest as we r planning to go to PC fair....so kinda...consider a meet up ?? @.@ and also meet with PeiWern and Gates after that...haha

kinda enjoy d day spending time wit my uni frens....PW,Celest and I went 2 pc fair to help Cel choose her laptop onli but end up 3 of us buyin things 2gether...haha...bought a cooler fan and an ear plug...(for midnight usage) wakakakakakas....

den me n PW head our way to MV jz to meet up gates that has been like 2mths + din c him ald....hav our dinner there and oso supper? at starbucks...reli enjoy the time chatting there...hahaha..hope that d rest of our frens will b there oso to hav the fun together!!!!

the next day...went again to pc fair wit my bro...but end up din but anything becuz its too crowded with ppl...so jz onli walk around the fair onli....

my bro bought a pair of tie 1 for himself and 1 for EngKeat as Engkeat birthday is TODAY!!...wahaha...gona celebrate wit him in church i guess..@,@ ?haha..if we hav the time...>..<....

thats all for 2daes update...gona head for computer games!! and prepare for Sunday service later ...weee......

buais

No comments: