Free Hit Counters
Vacation Deals

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thx Guys n Gals

I know it's kinda late to write this post due to exam seasons.Anyway, jz wan to write tis post n dedicate to those who wish me for my bdae by SMS , Frenster, Facebook and real life(though its late, but stil appreciate it)! which is:

-Canny
-Pei Wern
-Sin Loong
-Michael
-Shir Leng
-Kleong
-Cynthia
-My sis
-My dad
-Maryanne
-Shi Wei
-Jo-Ann
-My Bro
-Ku J
-Mum
-Suan
-Sun Pei
-Nicole SK
-Yan Zheng
-Stefanie
-Gates
-SilverFlame(Maple Buddy)
-Edwin
-Jhen
-Celest
-YKK

did i miss out any1?? @.@..anyway..jz wana say thx so much to those hu wished me..=)
and thx to my parents for the shoes and roommates and others hu hav dedicated to this gift...thx so much..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!! a customised basketball jersey!

serm said...

Ohh happy belated-late-late birthday to u xD

Canny said...

hehe..."bu ke qi"
v r friend ma...
sure remember ur birthday...
haha,ur birthday present so nice...
de shirt hv ur name o...(so unik)

ckchan7 said...

ehh.....the shoe is from ME ok?
wakakakakka
from taiwan...sit aeroplane,carry all the way back to KL...

bangga leh...?